Program Director Workshop
The job might be called program director, chief content officer, or something entirely different. But it's about leadership, internal and external team building, co-ownership of the revenue plan and the ability to execute as a clear, decisive, inclusive brand manager. This intensive features real-world case studies to feed both sides of your brain by combining the hard skills needed for formatics, ratings, and scheduling with the creative aspects of talent development, team leadership and brand-building. This workshop is designed for new and intermediate level programmers, content leaders who work with or supervise program directors and anyone who wants to have the most effective relationships with the PDs in their life!
Saturday: 9 AM to 6 PM
Sunday: 9 AM to 6 PM
Monday: 9 AM to 2 PM
Registration for this session closes on July 20.
- $650 with Conference Registration PRPD Member
- $800 Workshop Only PRPD Member
- $1100 Workshop Only Non-member
RRC Workshop and Suite
With more and more research becoming available yet no more time to manage it, make this the day you learn the basics and get up to speed on best practices for tracking your audience through these rapidly changing times. After all, data directs decisions.
All experience levels welcome:
- Dave Sullivan and Carl Nelson from the RRC will hold a morning workshop for those new to Nielsen Audio and audience research to cover the basics for both PPM and Diary markets.
- RRC staff will be available for PRPD attendees to drop in and ask more intermediate and advanced questions of RRC staff.
- Free for PRPD members with Conference Registration
- $300 Workshop Only PRPD Member
- $500 Non-member