PostedDecember 10, 2018
Report, edit, produce and voice locally produced in-depth fact-based journalism for pre-recorded and live broadcast of WBAA's on-air and digital platforms. The reporter with produce short and long form content that affects the Purdue Community and citizens of North and West Central Indiana.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- One year of experience as a reporter, writer, producer, editor or other related media and/or journalism experience.
- Strong broadcast writing and reporting skills.
- High awareness of journalism ethics, attention to detail, and knowledge of AP writing style.
- Experience working in the digital space.
- Experience writing, producing and editing long-form feature stories.
- Experience with spot news reporting.
- Ability to be comfortable interviewing and presenting content in a public radio/NPR style.
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism or Communications.
- Public media experience.
- Purdue will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Exempt (Not eligible for overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.