WTTW | WFMT
PostedDecember 21, 2021
Window to the World Communications, Inc., the parent organization of WTTW and WFMT, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
POSITION: Account Executive
SUMMARY: WTTW/Chicago PBS and WFMT/Chicago Classical are seeking an Account Executive to generate revenue through the sale of WFMT and WTTW content.
• Generate revenue through identifying and securing tv, radio, digital, and print media sales with WFMT and WTTW.
• Establish deep relationships with client organizations as well as advertising agencies.
• Develop multiplatform strategic sales strategies, plans, and proposals.
• Execute CRM entry of all client activity.
• Work closely with continuity manager and traffic department for fulfillment of media contracts.
• Represent WFMT and WTTW with the highest integrity, as one of Chicago’s leading cultural institutions.
• Passion for public media, the arts, and classical music.
• Extensive knowledge of marketing, advertising, and media sales.
• Confident negotiator and exceptional communicator.
• Creative package building.
• Ability to effectively multitask.
• High level of organization.
• Proficiency of Microsoft Office.
• 5+ years media experience required.
• Sales account management experience.
• New business development experience.
• CRM experience preferred.
• Financial reporting experience a plus.
• Non-profit knowledge and experience a plus.
EDUCATION: College degree preferred.