2015 PD Workshop
Saturday, September 26 - Monday, September 28, 2015
The PD Workshop agenda is packed with information to help you develop the skills necessary to be a successful, productive program director.
We’re still grieving Dave’s absence from Late Night, so here is our homage in the form of our own...
Top 10 List for Why You Should Attend the PD Workshop:
- Can you articulate your unique value proposition and compelling vision for service in 10 words or less? Like, right now? This will help you do that.
- Sheila and Scott are great and they’ve done a big updating for this year’s Workshop.
- You can come in a few days early and enjoy the weekend in The Steel City recently profiled in a NYTimes piece.
- Your world is on demand, revenue pressured, engagement hungry, demography-flipping and moving faster than ever. New tools anyone?
- It’s the only continuing education opportunity designed expressly for the needs of public radio content professionals.
- The Pirates open a 3-night home stand against the Cardinals that Monday night and you can walk to the park.
- The price is right (just $500 bucks!), especially if you are a PRPD Member.
- The Workshop is for all levels, which means you’ll have a rare opportunity to roll up your sleeves and cross pollinate ideas.
- Primanti’s. Google it.
- When was the last time you gave yourself a couple of days to sit, think deeply about what you do and reconnect with your personal public radio service mission?
The bottom line:
PRPD members who register for the conference are eligible for a $150 discount the PD Workshop fee.
PRPD members = $500
with conference registration
Space is limited so register today!