The Content Conference is now accepting proposals for sessions at the 2017 Conference, August 14-17, in Washington DC. Interested parties may submit their ideas by email to firstname.lastname@example.org between now and the Call for Proposals closing date of May 22, 2017.
Proposals will only be considered if the following criteria are met:
- Subject line of email reads “2017 Content Conference Session Submission”
- Proposed session should be one hour in length
- Include a session title in ten words or less
- Include a description of the session in less than 100 words
- Include the name, title and company for any speakers you envision as part of the session; please designate a moderator and panelists for panel submissions
- You include your full contact information (name, title, company, address, city, state, zip, phone and email) at the conclusion of your submission
Those wishing to nominate themselves as a potential speaker not associated with any specific session can do so by email to email@example.com between now and the Call for Proposals closing date of May 15, 2017.
Speakers will only be considered if the following criteria are met:
- Subject line of email reads “2017 Content Conference Speaker Submission”
- You include a list of no more than three areas of expertise you would feel comfortable speaking on.
- You attach your bio as a Microsoft Word attachment and not as part of the body of the email
- You include a brief explanation (50 words or less) as to why you would be a good speaker at the Content Conference
- You include any external links (LinkedIn, company website) in the body of the email
- You include your full contact information (name, title, company, address, city, state, zip, phone number and email) at the conclusion of your submission
Submissions will be considered that meet the above criteria. The Content Conference and PRPD reserve the right to accept or reject: 1.) any portion of a submission, or 2.) an entire submission. Duplicate submissions do occur. The Content Conference and PRPD reserve the right to utilize any idea or suggestion submitted, but not necessarily those parties that made the submission. Late submissions will not be accepted. All parties that have made submissions by the deadline will be contacted and informed as to whether or not their submission has not been selected for the Conference. Contact will be made via email no later than June 1, 2017. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the subject line “Content Conference Submission Question.”