The PRTS helps inform your content creation, as well as your budgeting process, and it’s the most comprehensive, trackable survey available to all public radio stations in the U.S.
The debut of the 2018 PRTS findings were debuted at the Content Conference in Austin. You can hear that Deep Dive presentation on the findings on the PRPD website. The full findings are available for download here.
The findings have been summarized and reviewed in various publications since then, including:
- "Jacobs Media Reveals Public Radio Techsurvey Findings" by Inside Radio
- "Annual Survey Highlights ‘Big Deal’ of Smart-speaker Adoption" by Current
- "Podcasts For Pubcasters, Social Media For Commercial Radio" by Inside Radio
- "Survey: US public radio fans are heavy podcast users" by podnews
- "Jacobs Media Public Radio Study Is Out" by Radio Ink